Granite is a natural material commonly used for kitchen worktops.
Less fragile than marble or travertine, second hardest material, diamond being first.
This subject speaks in volume about its reliablity in a bathroom!
Some significant advantages:
- A hard material and heat resistant and aggressive agents (protection is still recommended).
- Very low permeability = dirt is kept out!
- Durable, long preserves its natural glow. Time and years will have no impact on its original beauty.
- Material virtually unalterable, particularly resistant to scratches and shock
- Requires no specific maintenance (available cleaners, without abrasives).
Learn more about our other models of granite vanity top vessel sinks.